Winnipeg building a case for NHL consideration

By the end of June, Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz might be ready to have another conversation with National Hockey League commissioner Gary Bettman.

On June 22, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Redfield T. Baum will preside over a hearing in Phoenix to decide whether the Coyotes can be relocated.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stor...nipeg-nhl.html
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Cool

I just posted my comments there. There is no way a 15,000 seat arena will survive in today's NHL.

Bettman is using Winnipeg to get Balsillie out of the picture. Vegas, and KC are on Bettman's list before Winnipeg.

Katz is either up for election or on crack!

and the only sane mind is Mark Chipman.

Quote Originally Posted by sholi2000 View Post
    I just posted my comments there. There is no way a 15,000 seat arena will survive in today's NHL.

Bettman is using Winnipeg to get Balsillie out of the picture. Vegas, and KC are on Bettman's list before Winnipeg.

Katz is either up for election or on crack!

and the only sane mind is Mark Chipman.
    Well ole Bal hasn't helped his cause by not trying to work within the system. But hey, he does have his voice in the people and Canadian gov't. Just will have to wait to see how it all plays out.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Well ole Bal hasn't helped his cause by not trying to work within the system. But hey, he does have his voice in the people and Canadian gov't. Just will have to wait to see how it all plays out.

Don
    True enough, and I love how their web site has so much support.