Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this Shaq Auto real?

Is this Shaq Auto real?

I just received a Shaquille O'Neal 'TTM' Auto that I traded for, here's an image:

Now, I know this doesn't look exactly like alot of his autos, but I was wondering maybe this is one variation of it? or maybe this is how he signed it a long time ago? I would like to get some opinions if possible from people who might have an idea or are familiar with shaq autographs. If this has any chance of being real, I will probably send it to beckett for authentication. Anyway opinion would be appreciated, thanks.

fake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xDrew View Post
    I just received a Shaquille O'Neal 'TTM' Auto that I traded for, here's an image:

Now, I know this doesn't look exactly like alot of his autos, but I was wondering maybe this is one variation of it? or maybe this is how he signed it a long time ago? I would like to get some opinions if possible from people who might have an idea or are familiar with shaq autographs. If this has any chance of being real, I will probably send it to beckett for authentication. Anyway opinion would be appreciated, thanks.

were did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    were did you get it?
    through a trade

did the guy you traded with say this was a personal auto?

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    did the guy you traded with say this was a personal auto?
    he said it was a TTM auto that he bought.

fake!! looks nothing like his real auto!

you got ripped off, bro!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast