Thread: Hot prospects

Hot prospects

1. i have a complete set of base cards for trade and some inserts like maybe 20 to 30 inserts for trade only not for sale. The base set numbers to 90 i believe. I'm looking for some treasury 08, some starquest #14 al jefferson and a number of other cards if your interested contact me
    2. i also have starquest basketball cards for trade 1 for 1 or value.
    3. anybody interested in swapping treasury 08 basketball cards contact me please.

I ALSO HAVE TC FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL CARDS FOR TRADE ALONG WITH A&G SP's HERITAGE 08 AND 09 CHROME UD BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL TOPPS BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL AMONG OTHERS FOR TRADE I WANT TO TRADE.............
    BLUE

I want to learn this system but it seems i have to have 10 threads to be active is this true, any and all insight to this site would be nice to know and learn.

Ive been trading on beckett and buy on ebay but havn't been for a while cause ive been getting some good trades on beckett. I want to learn this system cause it seems very active and id like to be a part of it.
    Blue

How does this system work i don't know the first thing to do to make a trade?

This is my 10th and hopefully last post i have to make to be active in this system. I want to start trading now and meeting some good people's.......
    Blue

which year of HOt Prospects?

Can you PM me a list of the Bowman Blue parallels that you have? I have some Topps Treasury cards FT.

Quote Originally Posted by Franzfernandez View Post
    Can you PM me a list of the Bowman Blue parallels that you have? I have some Topps Treasury cards FT.
    I finished the Treasury set thanks anyways. I do have a complete base set of 90 cards HOT PROSPECTS for trade or sale.

Blue