Thread: Incoming card for my PC!

Incoming card for my PC!

bush contender

Best offer of $140 and got it! Can't wait to get it in the mail. I thought it was a great deal.

received it today and it is such a great card!!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    sweet card, not real fond of the auto on that card just because it is off to the right. but still sweet

Quote Originally Posted by melo4mvp View Post
    sweet card, not real fond of the auto on that card just because it is off to the right. but still sweet
    I have to agree with you on that one. I was surprised that it got a 10 on the auto. Many of the Bush sticker auto's get a 9 because they run off the sticker. BGS should do away with grading the auto.

I would be excited about receiving that as well, nice addition.

Very nice! I just picked up a raw one myself tonight. Its amazing how much that card would have fetched 2 years ago. I still think he has it in him. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by ross9013 View Post
    Very nice! I just picked up a raw one myself tonight. Its amazing how much that card would have fetched 2 years ago. I still think he has it in him. Congrats!
    thank goodness his prices have fallin. Finally affordable and he is a TD machine.

I will take my own picture of the card soon!