Thread: Stupid holidays......

Stupid holidays......

Not long back from a vacation in the backwoods - no phone, no email, no computer...............

So, I was wandering through the Completed Listings on Ebay and found this, listed and sold while I was gone
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-FLEER-ERIC-MOULDS-ROD-SMITH-PATCH-16-TD-THREATS_W0QQitemZ190307055985QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS _SM_Sports_Cards?hash=item2c4f2f3971&_trksid=p3286 .c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318 |301%3A1|293%3A2|294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    thats a nice card, sorry you missed it bro... its ok, one will pop up sooner or later!!

Sorry, that was me that snagged it - needed it for my Rod Smith collection. If I spot another, I'll be sure to give you a heads up!

If you need it, I have a Moulds 04 Reflections Blue /10. PM me if you don't have it!!

well, at least it went to someone who will appreciate it.............