Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question on 05-06 Frozen Fabrics

Hey guys, been wondering if anyone could answer this question I had bout one of my cards. Got this Heatley 05-06 Frozen Fabrics as a replacement from UD a while back.

As you can see from the scan the ICE logo is clear unlike the normal Frozen Fabrics which are white (the Alfie below).

At first I thought I'd gotten a Glass parallel. However, looking at the Beckett site, the Glass parallels are serial numbered #/100 on the front of the card (the Heatley is not). Anyone have any idea what I have then? Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting all Ottawa Senators cards

Hidden Content

2. The Card Swap
    Tough to say. The ice looks more scratched up and dirtier on the Heatley, might just be a design thing?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Never considered that, but just checked Ebay and found this with the white Ice logo:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Its the Acetate Parellel. I dont think they were numbered, only the Cool Threads Acetate were.

Is there such a thing officially released? Just checked the Beckett site and couldn't find it.

http://beta.beckett.com/NavView/Nav....02005-06%20Ice

Quote Originally Posted by GrimUSMC View Post
    Its the Acetate Parellel. I dont think they were numbered, only the Cool Threads Acetate were.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

It is an acetate parallel, but the Cool Threads were numbered /100. I am positive that is what you have. Now the question becomes is that jersey swatch from a Thrashers JSY or a Leafs JSY...

Quote Originally Posted by gosens151911 View Post
    Were these acetate parallels not in the actual boxes? Looked on Ebay and all I could find where the acetate parallels serial numbered to 100

http://cgi.ebay.com/Todd-Bertuzzi-20...ayphotohosting

hmmmm, interesting. Its definitely an Acetate parellel, either it was meant to be numbered, or it was nto meant for realease. Id call UD and see what they say abotu it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast