Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Last B-Ball card FT - Solomon Jones Auto Letter

    TRADED! Mods please close. Thanks.
    Last edited by Art Vandalay; 05-27-2009 at 12:22 AM.

  2. #2
    I'll give you these two:


    008/199 - Jersey Numbered

    and


    009/100 - Jersey Numbered

    -Brandon

  3. #3
    Art- I have some older Sanders in my bucket...LMK if you see anything

    Thanks
    Donnie

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ccblec View Post
    I'll give you these two:


    008/199 - Jersey Numbered

    and


    009/100 - Jersey Numbered

    -Brandon
    Really looking for an auto or gu at least. Thanks though.

  5. #5
    cmb lmk if you need anything.
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lanham33 View Post
    Art- I have some older Sanders in my bucket...LMK if you see anything

    Thanks
    Donnie
    What Sanders are you talking about? The things I liked were too much I'm afraid.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandalay View Post
    Really looking for an auto or gu at least. Thanks though.
    I could add one of my Football Autos to one of the Jersey Numbered cards (Your choice of which Auto and your choice on which Jersey Numbered card) .... let me know.

    -Brandon

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX View Post
    cmb lmk if you need anything.
    Sorry looking for a football auto or gu for it. Thanks.

  9. #9
    did you check my Football autos and Gu??
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ccblec View Post
    I could add one of my Football Autos to one of the Jersey Numbered cards (Your choice of which Auto and your choice on which Jersey Numbered card) .... let me know.

    -Brandon
    That might work let me get back to you in a sec.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •