Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Oops!

It's Mike Comrie. His SPA FW sells for .50 cents on a good day. Perhaps the seller has this listed in hopes that his old man is still trying to corner the market like he was in 2001.

Comrie's Dad was paying $500.00 and up for as many SPA FW's as he could get his hands on. He was buying up everything at 400 and 500 X Times it's worth. Nothing was too big of a price for the gazillionaire.

BANNED

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well see the Couturier is a special ebay 1/1 since it's number 14/99 and that's his jersey number and.... yeah I got nothing. It is a 3 color jersey, numbered at his jersey number, bgs 9.5. So it should command a premium over a run of the mill one but not 7K. People are nuts. As for the devils guy, I don't even have a clue.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

What puzzles me most about those listings is the players names aren't in the title.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What puzzles me most about those listings is the players names aren't in the title.

OK I totally missed that, I must be blind.

BANNED

Country

He has generated so much Hate Mail from people saying that neither card is a 1/1 that you cannot e-mail him through the ebay system, as it's overloaded.

Good, if you list like a twaught, then expect to be treated like one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hate mail? This is what people do in their spare time, cruise ebay for misleading crap and then send hate mail to the seller instead of just getting a good laugh out of it? That's... something...

BANNED

Country

You cannot e-mail him because he is deluged and has been since the listing began. Probably for no name and no 1/1 and ridiculous pricing. I used the moniker of hate-mail. Why else would people bother?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see dumb crap listed on ebay/craigslist daily. Want to die laughing? Read the used Harley Davidson section of any part of Craigslist and viola, funnier than 99% of TV anymore. Never once did I have an overwhelming urge to email the seller going "excuse me sir but do you realize you're a crackhead asking an obscene price and have better odds of being elected president then selling this?" So when I see them I laugh, forward them onto others to get a laugh, and move on.

7k for couturier is pretty damned funny though. Wonder what it would actually get at auction.

BANNED

Country

I'd rather lose a finger than have anything to do with Harley Davidson anything. I am the complete antithesis of a biker.

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 ... LastLast