Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

Way to go Lakers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

refs swallowed there wistles...

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh well the nuggets know you have to play threw bad refing at lakers home, this is the worst i have seen the nugs play in awile

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

As expected, The Lakers won. It was amazing. I'm going to watch the replay right now on ESPN lol.

I still think this goes 7 games with the Lakers crushing the Nuggets in those White uniforms ;)

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

oh well the nuggets know you have to play threw bad refing at lakers home, this is the worst i have seen the nugs play in awile

we got killed at game 4 in denver they were playing like the pistons bad boys. Refs wouldnt call one foul till it was to late.. it was a fair called game.. there were bad calls both sides..

SCF Rewards
    Country

we got killed at game 4 in denver they were playing like the pistons bad boys. Refs wouldnt call one foul till it was to late.. it was a fair called game.. there were bad calls both sides..

yeah your right, i just with they would call it even, not for the nuggets or the lakers, but the nuggets didnt lose because of the refs. They played on of the worst games i have seen them play all year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

Yeah, stupid shots.
    I was insulted by how the Nuggets lost and I gave them a visual of what players did to kind of..Screw the game over.

I hope the refs don't screw the last 2 games over!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234