Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's make a trade tonight!!! Tradelist inside!

(apparently the links haven't been working so, just click on my link in my signature, most of the cards are in the PC album)
    Haven't traded for any cards lately, only sales, so i really, really want to make a trade!!!!
    Mainly looking for paul pierce auto's, patches or jersey cards
    a nice kevin garnett patch or jersey card
    celtics players, past & present
    j.j. hickson auto's
    08-09 murad silk cards or autos
    any auto from 08-09 ud black
    that's what i'm mainly looking for, but i'm open to other players / sets, i'm also ready / okay with card/cash deals (that means me adding money to make you happy with the deal)
    i kind of go by BV, but if you're happy and i'm happy with the deal, then that's cool

Carmelo Anthony Larger than life patch /25
    Rudy Gay 06-07 ultimate collection signatures
    Rudy Gay 08-09 Topps Signature Auto
    Last edited by rawr_ren; 05-29-2009 at 02:59 AM. Reason: added more cards, links not working

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    hey i'm interested in some of the artifacts #'d cards and rc's from you, lmk if there's anything in my bucket you can use, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BiiGDaddy View Post
    got any michael beasley ?
    none man, with all the cards you have, i wish i had some to trade you, lol

Quote Originally Posted by xDrew View Post
    hey i'm interested in some of the artifacts #'d cards and rc's from you, lmk if there's anything in my bucket you can use, thanks.
    sent you a pm

i like the baron timeless, melo platinum rc, bosh chrome rc

Quote Originally Posted by beex215 View Post
    i like the baron timeless, melo platinum rc, bosh chrome rc
    pm sent

Could really use the Baron Davis timeless memories auto cmb for the pierce patch as well as others.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan23 View Post
    Could really use the Baron Davis timeless memories auto cmb for the pierce patch as well as others.
    interested in the melo patch, the pierce patch & the j.r. smith auto from black

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast