Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Any ALLEN IVERSON Autos / Game Used FS??

    LMK if you have any autos or game used for sale.

    -Cam

  2. #2
    have his 06-07 SPX flashback fabric GU
    LMK if interested
    Photobucket
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    I patch in my bucket. Its part of the Team Logo.

    I liked Duncan /69
    Wade Murad GU
    Redd Murad GU

    http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/elocinether/

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy2550 View Post
    I patch in my bucket. Its part of the Team Logo.

    I liked Duncan /69
    Wade Murad GU
    Redd Murad GU

    http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/elocinether/
    i need it

    pm me and lets work something out

    thanks

  5. #5

  6. #6
    I have an 8 piece gu from 07-08 luxury box with iverson on it

  7. #7
    have quite a few jersey cards of AI i could sell, pm me if interested

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by willsting8 View Post
    I have an 8 piece gu from 07-08 luxury box with iverson on it
    pm being sent

    thanks

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mj23boxbreaker View Post
    have quite a few jersey cards of AI i could sell, pm me if interested
    pm being sent to you as well.
    thanks!

  10. #10
    upp... looking to buy some AI's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •