Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 Trade Rating!!!

20 Trade Rating!!!

Hey everyone I was bored and I just realized I just hit 20 trade rating. Thanks to everyone who made trades with me. You all helped me knock down alot of wants since I joined near the end of april. Thanks guys.

2. Kronozio
    Your welcome :)

Ahem August 24th (bday)
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

already got your card picked out. Im sure with your PC its a double but oh well lol

Well just look through my PC sections in my bucket and you will know if it's a double or not lol
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Congrats, glad I could help you get there. 20 feedback is important cuz you can no longer get screwed with the MSF by some newbie looking for free cards.

Congrats on your achievement of hitting 20. Of course it probably will say Must Send FIrst on your next trade. So look for that as I am thinking it says that until you actually hit 21. But been a while so not sure on this end.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

true enough don but I just completed another 3 or so lol so im well past now

just waiting on the other end to leave feedback

i feel left out you didnt trade with me. I see how it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast