Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: basketball box question

basketball box question

I have been out of the hobby game for a year or so. My question is what is the best box I can get for about 70-100 dollars. And when I say that, I mean more on the ebay end considering the price differences. Thanks for opinions!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    SP Authentic is a nice product with high end patch autos. You may be able to find a box for about $100.

Good question. I would consider going with 2007/08 Luxury box. Its my favorite product and you can get it for about 70 dollars. Lots of hits and a chance for big name rookie autos such as Durant or Horford.

Quote Originally Posted by beishuizen91 View Post
    Good question. I would consider going with 2007/08 Luxury box. Its my favorite product and you can get it for about 70 dollars. Lots of hits and a chance for big name rookie autos such as Durant or Horford.
    Durant has an Upper Deck contract. He does not have any Luxury Box autos. Please don't give false information. I just confirned this thru beckett.com.

What are you looking for specifically? Autos, Jersey, Base,or parrallel?

I'd go for 07-08 Topps Stadium Club. Ton's of GU, Parallels, Rc and Auto. You can get if for $70. It's worth the money.
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: GU & Autos Hidden Content
    "I can only send my cards on Saturdays"

If your looking for quality over quantity, go with 08-09 SPA. A lot of the Rookie patch autos sell for ALOT! Or if your looking for quality i guess you could go with 07-08 SPX. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatfanman3pt View Post
    Looking for autos.
    thanks
    Well go to dacardworld or blowoutcards sites and look at the break downs for products. The SPA and SPX have the best autos chances for return for around $100 every year, but you only get two per box so it is hit or miss. You also do not get not game used or parallels for tradebait. Some of the Topps products tend to have more autos per box. The around $100 boxes from UD and Topps with at least one guarnteed auto are Bowman, Topps chrome, SPX, SPA, Hardwood, and Topps Murad from this year. The good thing about this year's product's is no one has exclusive contracts with the Rookies.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 06-13-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast