Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Was this a good high-end trade?

Ive edited this post because the thread was from 2 YEARS AGO

Some idiot was trying to pad their post count and upped it.
    Last edited by bdrr; 03-06-2005 at 02:18 PM.

what are the book values for all those?

boy, I sure hope you don't get ripped off doing that trade, b/c you gave away a few GREAT cards

I am moving this thread over to the Discussion section trading

if you really like the card and it is going in your personal collection you made a good deal but i would have had the other ones in my personal collection and wouldnt have traded them... but thats just me...

no, i have the card...it was with a dealer at a show today
    the values are listed next to them

corys- i agree with you in a way...i really didnt want to let go of any of my autos, but the ones i let him have will be easy to get back...they only sell for $20 a piece....the ones he wanted sell for like 30-75....

podstock- by the way thanx for moving it, after i posted it i realized it was in the wrong place, sry. :(

If you do not have a players auto rc, all other auto cards are the same regardless of serial numbering. You simply got a Garnett Auto and gave up 3 others cards to get it. I liked what you had, but it all comes down to you being satisfied.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by Boldenwh; 03-06-2005 at 01:13 PM. Reason: change

I think it would have been more even if you had only traded 3 of the 4 cards for the KG auto. Just my opinion though.

i think it was a good trade, simply for the fact that only 10 f hose cards exist, and lmk tell you Ive tried to pull some of those heroes of basketball auto's, w/ absolutely no luck, good trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast