Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Wrestling Help

Need Some Wrestling Help

My son is 9 and has really gotten into wrestling. I am taking him in June to see his first live event in Hershey PA June 14th. I believe it is ECW/Smackdown. Anyways the question is this.....I was considering going early and trying to stay late after the event and see if he could get any autos. For those that have attended events before is there a chance to meet any of the wrestlers before or after the event? What advice could you give me being the first time going.

go to the back gate of the arena. Before the show is the best time, The boys aren't tried yet. Tons of guys will come out and say hi and sign stuff. Most of the guys are great with small kids. they are why wrestlers bust their *** night in and night out. Its for the kids.

I am ahuge wrestling fan myself and have attended many house shows in the last couple years and agrees with the post before mine that goin early to the shows is the best bet.

Be sure to check out my listings on ebay as I post many wrestling daily and maybe your son would be interested in.

I'd say going early is best as well. My sister and her family used to go early all of the time and had much better luck than after the shows. We took my son to a house show back in January and stayed after and most of the wrestlers snubbed everyone. We did get Tommy Dreamer, Mike Knox & Rey Mysterio though.

Agree with everyone go before i have gotten many like that punk, mickie james, maria, and trish stratus. its way harder after the shows they wanna go home or the next town, only been able to get cena afterwards.

Sometimes they will sighn sometimes not when i went to my last house show in febuary Jericho was the only one to stop but just to sighn for couple girls Jericho books but Cena gave us a salute but when they came to Kelowna a dozen of them stopped and sighned so its tuff to say. Rember to go there really early.

for those that have been to live events can you tell me about how much do they sell stuff for ? Shirts, programs them types of things. Ballpark is fine so i have an idea of how much i need to take. Thanks for the help

shirts run from 20-30 depending who it is usually people like trips and hbk are 30. programs are 15 but they might have went up. They might still b selling cean autos for 15. Then they have other things running from 10-30 like dvds and necklaces.

Quote Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
    shirts run from 20-30 depending who it is usually people like trips and hbk are 30. programs are 15 but they might have went up. They might still b selling cean autos for 15. Then they have other things running from 10-30 like dvds and necklaces.
    OK Thanks for the help. Gives me some idea on what to take.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast