Thread: IP at PNC Park Help

IP at PNC Park Help

I'm going down to Pittsburgh over the weekend for the Mets series and I'm wondering if anyone on here does IP at PNC Park and could share some info on where to go, etc, etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i always do the pirates the best place to get the pirates is over on the 3rd base side by the tarp. the best place to get the mets is anwhere on the 1st base side. Plus manny sanguillen old pirates catcher is at his bbq. If matt capps is there you will most likely get him

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogs3118 View Post
    i always do the pirates the best place to get the pirates is over on the 3rd base side by the tarp. the best place to get the mets is anwhere on the 1st base side. Plus manny sanguillen old pirates catcher is at his bbq. If matt capps is there you will most likely get him
    Cool, I'm sitting 2-3 rows behind the Mets dugout on Tuesday, Wednesday I think I'm in Baseline Box 5 Row A and I haven't picked up tickets for Thursday yet. I should be in good spots at least 2 of the games.

That's good to know about Sanguillen, I have a photo of Ed Charles from the 69 Mets Batting against the Pirates and Manny is the catcher, I'd like to get him to sign it also

Do you have any information about how to get the players outside the stadium, like before the game when they come in? That's what I'd like to do on Monday afternoon since I can't make it to the game

they park on the right field gate side im pretty sure about it i also think the mets stay at the hilton across the river if you want to go there but i never tryed it myself im going on saturday so ill try and see

Thanks for the info, If you can find anything else out I'd appreciate it.

One quick question, it's fairly easy to get from PNC to Downtown and back right? I'd just have to walk over the 6th Street bridge right? If I do go Monday, I'd have to go down in the morning with my sister in law when she goes into work.

Its real easy to graph. As long as you are behind the tarp you have a good shot of getting the players. After the game, the Mets and Pirates all leave out of the right side of the stadium. The Pirates park inside the stadium so you can see them driving out. The Mets will most likely have a bus with them inside the stadium as well, but alot of players will walk to the hotel since it is pretty close. So they all have to walk by ya to get to the street. The pirates always have like 2-3 players signing before the game. Yea when you cross that big yellow bridge you are down town and it leads right to the stadium. They close it on gameday so you don't have to worry about traffice.

Best of luck with you!
    ~Matt

go across the clemente bridge they close it