Thread: 1 Pack 2008 Stadium Club...Ugh

1 Pack 2008 Stadium Club...Ugh

I was at Meijer today and all baseball cards were 20%. I don't normally collect a lot of baseball, but I like Stadium Club overall as a product (even though I've only opened a few packs). I picked up a pack for $9.75 I think, so I didn't pay much. Here's what I pulled:

Brian Roberts First Day Issue /599
    Max Scherzer Variation Rookie /999
    Gregor Blanco Rookie
    Luke Hochevar Rookie
    Emmanuel Burris Rookie Auto...redemption

I bought this pack simply because I wanted my auto, and I now I don't get it for 12-15 weeks! I'm not really complaining though, as it was another fun pack break.

Is Burris a decent player or just a common? I'm willing to trade the redemption for another common Stadium Club auto (as long as its not a redemption). I'll consider anything of course. So, overall, how did I do?

Everything's for trade, thanks for reading, comments are appreciated!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

I think the auto is a common, i wish my local stores had hobby packs of Stadium Club though!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I think the auto is a common, i wish my local stores had hobby packs of Stadium Club though!
    Yeah, my local Meijer has had a few packs for the past few months actually. I must be the only one that buys them, because they've been there for like ever!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin

wanna buy all those packs and send them to me ill paypal you for the service

Burress is going to be a stud man, you heard it from me first.

Quote Originally Posted by adadas101 View Post
    Burress is going to be a stud man, you heard it from me first.
    I hope you're right! Who does he play for though? It doesn't say on the card and I've never heard of him...
    Hidden Content

Plays for the Giants... Middle infielder with tons of speed.