Thread: Autograph Question

Autograph Question

I just wanted to know if there is a site that would show me how much autographs are worth.

For example I have a David Legwand with a BV of .75 which I got signed. So how much would that be worth?

Also I have 5 Guy Lafleur cards signed that somebody said were worth between $20-25 each.

2. Kronozio
    i know that for baseball i have a book either beckett or tuff stuff that tells what signed pictures,balls, bats, ect are worth but thats all i know...

Beckett autograph price guide helps me out a lot...

Re: Autograph Question

Originally posted by studin
    I just wanted to know if there is a site that would show me how much autographs are worth.

For example I have a David Legwand with a BV of .75 which I got signed. So how much would that be worth?

Also I have 5 Guy Lafleur cards signed that somebody said were worth between $20-25 each.
    In Tuff Stuff I couldn't find the Legwand guy.

Guy Lafleur has a value of $10 for index cards and $25 for photos.

So about $20 for the cards would be a very good estimate.

Signed cards that are not made by companies are VERY TOUGH to price and usually if you can't get them authenticated then they don't sell for much.

I'm moving this to the Memorabilia, Figures and Other Sports Cards Forum.

Autographs fall under the Memorabilia umbrella and you will get better advice there.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the Lafleur would fall closer to 10-15 dollars.

I also saw on a website they were selling the Lafleur's at 20,22,and 25 dollars each. So StreetJammin911 may be right cuz we all know that dealers jack up the prices.