Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Showing off a recent Mantle/Mays pickup and a question.

I recieved this 14x11 plaque in the mail today. It has a small smudge on the Mays but, it looks great and comes from a reputable source. The problem is, it appears to be a photo glued to the plaque or a picture directly printed to a wooden plaque. Has anyone been in this situation? If so, does anyone have any advice on how to protect the autos while still displaying the plaque on the wall?

Here is another not-so-recent pickup that I just like to show off

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by mcgoo2; 05-30-2009 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Sorry. Forgot to add the pictures

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

McGoo -

As far as the 'plaque', go to a local Trophy Shop and see if the have the correct size beveled plexiglass overlay to just cover the picture and have it tacked on over the picture to protect the autos...

Is that a St Louis Browns ball? How much did you have to give up for that?

All the best -

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the advice xpress (Why could't I think of that? ).

I'll definately check it out. I've also been looking at shadowboxes but it's tough to find the right size without an extremely high price for shipping.

The ball is from the 1952 St. Louis Browns (Before Rogers Hornsby got the boot). It cost me a pretty penny (around $800) but it was well worth it. It came with a PSA/DNA LOA and is in great condition.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pieces!!! I love that ball.