How Accurate is the Beckett Website

When looking at a specific player's list of cards...how accurate is the completeness of the list found on the Beckett website? The reason I ask is I have a card from a major company that is not a super-rare odd ball issue and the site seems to have omitted it.

What I have is a 2000 Fleer Traditions Autographics Gold Tony Graziani (02/50). I know he's not a major player...but this card is listed in both the base version and the silver version (out of 250) on the website...they are just missing the gold (out of 50).

It surpises me that they would overlook a card from a failrly mainstream brand. I wonder how often this happens.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    they tend to miss a few cards here and there, but overall theyre pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by USC is better View Post
    How do you get them to add a card that they've missed?
    That was going to be my next question.

just email them, almost every monthly issue of beckett has someone writing is asking about the price of their card and beckett says something along the lines of "no wonder you didnt find a price for it, we dont even have it in the price guide. we must have missed it, but will add it in for next month"