Thread: What box should I get?

What box should I get?

I haven't collected hockey cards for about 10 years... but now I'm thinking about buying a few boxes.

The problem is.. I don't know squat about what to buy, and where to buy it from. I realy want to try buying a few boxes and maybe spend 200-300$ (is that enough?).

wait 1 month and get a tin of THE CUP. Its the best hockey product UD offers...you wont be disappointed.

ok, where do I get it? We don't have trading card stores in Sweden anymore (died out between 95-99).

michiganice91 forgot to mention the cup will run you at the very lowest $350 USD. to get back into the hobby i wouldnt jump right into the ultra expensive products.

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    michiganice91 forgot to mention the cup will run you at the very lowest $350 USD. to get back into the hobby i wouldnt jump right into the ultra expensive products.
    a few boxes of SPA are the second best option IMO

If you're not obsessed about RCs, ITG Ultimate is pretty much as awesome as can be.

I'd recommend to start off with an inexpensive product like O Pee Chee, MVP, or Upper Deck. If you like it, then you can move to a higher end product. Hint: I bought a box of Topps Total 2002-03 for 15$, and I got some inserts of stars, and the full rookie set (including Rick Nash, Henrik Zetterberg, Jason Spezza), so you don't need to spend a lot to have some fun.