Poll: Which is the best of my Roy autos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which one do you prefer?

Which one do you prefer?

I got my 14th Roy auto in the mail today and I was looking at them all trying to figure out which one I prefer and it was rather tricky...

What's better? A patch auto? A memorabila auto? A clever design? A chrome auto? A very Shortprinted one?

Here are some of my favorites, which one do you think is the best?

1.2008 Celebrity Cuts

2.Topps Chrome auto reprint

3.Ultimate Dual auto

4.2008 The Cup Signature Patches

5.2008 The Cup Chirography

6.2009 Superlative Bleu, Blanc, Rouge SP(19)

7.2008 The Cup SC signatures

8.2008 The Cup Enshrinements

Vote and feel free to discuss....

I voted the Chrome reprint only because I like his rc and love chrome cards as well. Also really like the Stanley Cup sigs though.

None! They all have Roy on them.

But in all seriousness I like the The Cup SC signatures

easiest decision i've made in a while. def the dual with broduer. whats better than a dual jersey auto of honestly the two best goalies to ever play the game?

I voted Topps Chrome auto cause I have the same card and its my favorite card. All the rest and awesome too.

Went with the Ultimate Dual

How does it get better than your two PC people, who happen to be the 2 greatest goalies of all time, on the same card? It just doesn't! lol
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

It does not get better than a multi colored patch auto. I do however love the Topps RC Reprint auto.
    Collecting
    Martin Brodeur-All Cards, Especially High End

The Brodeur/Roy AU should not be in discussion as this is a Roy only discussion!

I'm partly to the Cup Chirography myself
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I like the Cup Chirography the white auto looks sweet! Now I need to find me a Messier auto in white, the hunt is on.

Its tough to choose 1, but I voted for the dual, just cause you have the 2 best goaltenders in league history on 1 card

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast