Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone selling any Toploaders?

Anyone selling any Toploaders?

Trying to buy toploaders. They can be used, looking for penny sleeves, 2mm thick toploaders, and magnetics/screw downs. I would need to pay with cash but lmk thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dwighthoward View Post
    ill sell 20 toploaders for $5 dlvd.

What kind of toploaders are they? plmk

there sorted.

u need all 2 cm down? ill check

Quote Originally Posted by dwighthoward View Post
    there sorted.

u need all 2 cm down? ill check

Well basically Im looking for either Magnetics, Scewdowns, or 2mm thick holders. lmk what you have.

You're looking for the top loaders that are made for jersey cards? I have a few that I have no use for. Just PM me with your address if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by sfknights View Post
    You're looking for the top loaders that are made for jersey cards? I have a few that I have no use for. Just PM me with your address if you need them.

Yea Im basically looking for exactly that. I ran out a few days ago but I would feel a little guilty just taking them. How many do you have? Maybe I could send you some money for them. lmk! thanks a lot!

It's ok. I stopped collecting for now. I get them pretty cheap at shows here in the Bay Area. I don't have a lot so just go ahead and I'll send you what I have. I don't mind giving them to another member that needs them. It's not like they're Jordan rookie cards hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by sfknights View Post
    It's ok. I stopped collecting for now. I get them pretty cheap at shows here in the Bay Area. I don't have a lot so just go ahead and I'll send you what I have. I don't mind giving them to another member that needs them. It's not like they're Jordan rookie cards hahahaha.

PM sent!

oh guess you dont any from me?
    cuz i found tons actually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast