Thread: Earnhardt Pinacle Zenith

Question Earnhardt Pinacle Zenith

Has anyone heard of this card? I don't have the card # but I saw one of these in a card shop a couple years ago. The dealer wanted $350 for the card and he told me it was extemely rare, but they all say that.
    Anyways, I am wondering of anyone else has seen this card and if so, how rare it is. The card had a prismatic finish to it and it was an image of Dale Earnhardt standing in his driving suit.
    If anyone has any info on this card I would greatly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYAmped88 View Post
    Has anyone heard of this card? I don't have the card # but I saw one of these in a card shop a couple years ago. The dealer wanted $350 for the card and he told me it was extemely rare, but they all say that.
    Anyways, I am wondering of anyone else has seen this card and if so, how rare it is. The card had a prismatic finish to it and it was an image of Dale Earnhardt standing in his driving suit.
    If anyone has any info on this card I would greatly appreciate it.

Is this the one your looking for

1995 Zenith Tribute-1

That is a close resemblance, but the card I saw wasn't a "Tribute" card and the pose was different. I have Googled and searched for this card everywhere and haven't been able to find one that looks like that one did.
    I would love to have that one for my collection though. it sure is a beautiful card and one I don't have currently.

Maybe this one

1995 Zenith Promo

BTW both these are in the collection of lesracing and can be found at his website.

lesracing.com

I've got that card in my collection. I am going to check out the link you provided and maybe I can find the card there. Out of curiosity, how rare is the Tribute card? That is a sweet card and one I don't currently have either.
    That's the price I pay for getting out of collecting for so long. :(

I fginally found what this card is. It's the Earnhardt Pinnacle Zenight "Z Team" card, numbered 1 of 12. Has anyone seen this card or do they have it? If so, I'm curious as to the rarity and the value. I can't find a price listed anywhere for this card.
    Here is a pic of the front and back of the card: