Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron James No Class

Country

Haters!.....l0l.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

lol, wow your such a bitter homer nadeau. First off i dont collect LT, the banenr just represnts popular players whose autos i can use. Secondly dont think ive ever defended LT sulking on the bench in games. LT might sulk on the bench, but it doesnt change the fact that James just acted like i child running off to the tunnel. I like Lebron James as a player, but you cant condone his selfish act there. Nobody said James had to be happy about losing, but he can still be a professional and congratulate the team that won and is representing the east. West didnt seem to have any problem doing it tonight, along with other cavs.
    Last edited by kidman232; 05-30-2009 at 11:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Bitter homer? Try again. I'm ****** the Cavs lost, but I'm not being a homer. If your a competitor who hates to lose, you don't wanna congratulate the team that just beat you while they're celebrating in front of you. LT did it last year when they got kicked out of the playoffs, and threw a temper tantrum in his press conference saying how the other team was out there celebrating on his field.

It's no different. Anyone who really hates losing would do the same thing. If this was Delonte West who did it, there wouldn't even be a thread, so who cares?

Haters. That's all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

What's the difference? I'm making a point in talking about ONE SPECIFIC PLAYER, like you so aptly pointed out....why are you gonna trash LeBron about it when PLENTY of other players do it also. Heaven forbid that they are competitors who HATE losing.

i aint talking trash about any player all i said is Lebron Clevelands best player of any should have shown the leadership he was given or earned which ever to at least show sportsmanship like conduct thats all, sure theres been plenty of players in the past but were not talking about the past or other players right now so no need to reference if we did not ask, dont get bitter on us here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

...but why is this even a thread then? Countless other players have done it, yet when LeBron does it he deserves a thread trashing him as a person saying he has no class? That's a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

...but why is this even a thread then? Countless other players have done it, yet when LeBron does it he deserves a thread trashing him as a person saying he has no class? That's a joke.

Lets just say that Lebron did it to himself, The Self Proclaimed next Jordan and Mr Hype since he entered the league, i guess its what we were lead to believe in a sense i dunno but say Lebron and people know who he is so with that kind of exposure it will not go un-noticed......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

I have to agree with Jeremy. Like he said...if Delonte or Varejao had done this, no one would care.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See high_end_autograph_collector's Items on eBay

lol, how am I hating on Lebron James? when I like Lebron James? You dont have to enjoy losing, nobody is thrilled when they get knocked out of the playoffs, but you just dont sleak away into the night, your suppose to be a man and a professional, act accordingly, shake the hand of the team that just beat you.

As for thread only being because its Lebron James, Lebron James is held to a higher standard than other players bc of the level of player he is. Just like mj back in the day, or tiger woods in golf, brady in the nfl. etc

Superstars and faces of the league know and should act better

SCF Rewards
    Country

Because Lebron is the new face of the league and should have acted like such and held his head high and congratulated the Magic for a hard faught series. I'm so glad Stern didn't get what he wanted, I hate that guy. Don't fret though, it took MJ 7 years before he won a championship. Although having the leagues best record and not making it to the Finals is a bit unnerving for Cavs fans. Maybe in a year Dwight can be Lebrons, Shaq.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

I could make a point here that the entire Magic team has no class because instead of going over to Lebron and saying "Good series, you fought hard" they decided to celebrate. But you guys will find some bull excuse for why they don't have to.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast