Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hockey card store in New York

This summer I'm traveling to New York... and since we don't have any sports card stores here in Sweden (died out 1997-99) I'm thinking about draging my whole collection across the world and have it appraised and maybe sell it.

So... anyone know of any good stores in NY that buys cards or can tell me the value of them?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

Where in NY?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Manhattan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

When r you coming to NY??There are some big shows in the area this summer where you might do better than a shop....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I arrive 2/7 and will stay to 8/7

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

Nothing for those dates.....4th of July week isnt a good time for shows...Cant help you with shops in NYC...Have a nice time anyway.