Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Buying!!!

     
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Buying!!!

    Buying the following must be in White Sox uniform....looking auto's, game used, and patches

    Gordon Beckham auto
    Alexei Ramirez
    Jim Thome
    Carlos Quentin
    Jermaine Dye
    Mark Buehrle
    John Danks
    Gavin Floyd
    Tyler Flowers
    Javier Castillo
    Bobby Jenks
    AJ Pierzynski
    Frank Thomas
    Paul Konerko
    Harold Baines
    Chris Getz
    Josh Fields
    Jordan Danks
    Dayan Viciedo

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    hey i have:
    09 Bowman Gordon Beckham auto $20
    08 Sweet Spot Alexei Ramirez $60
    08 Timelines Alexei Ramirez /100 $10
    09 UD Alexei Ramirez Gold /99 $15
    The Alexei's Are Doubles From my PC
    2006 Topps Gold Carlos Quentin RC /2006 $5
    2008 Bowman Sterling Chris Getz Auto $7
    2008 Contenders Dayan Viciedo /199 (NOT AUTO) $25

  4. #3
    LMK if interested: Shoot me an offer if so...

    #'d 05/20



  5. #4
    2008 SPX Winning Materials jersey /150 Aaron Rowand $3.00 shipped

  6. #5
    i've got a getz sotf rc auto. how much are you paying?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    hey i have:
    09 Bowman Gordon Beckham auto $20
    08 Sweet Spot Alexei Ramirez $60
    08 Timelines Alexei Ramirez /100 $10
    09 UD Alexei Ramirez Gold /99 $15
    The Alexei's Are Doubles From my PC
    2006 Topps Gold Carlos Quentin RC /2006 $5
    2008 Bowman Sterling Chris Getz Auto $7
    2008 Contenders Dayan Viciedo /199 (NOT AUTO) $25
    I'll pass

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by boneyard View Post
    LMK if interested: Shoot me an offer if so...

    #'d 05/20


    don't need those

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwohlf View Post
    2008 SPX Winning Materials jersey /150 Aaron Rowand $3.00 shipped
    Is he in a White Sox uniform?

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thesims11 View Post
    i've got a getz sotf rc auto. how much are you paying?

    do you have a scan?

  11. #10

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on