Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this auction for a blaster?

Is this auction for a blaster?

I just came across this on the Bay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/1-BOX-2008-09-UPP...3A1%7C294%3A50

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a retail blaster? If so, that's a boatload of money to pay for it.

yes it is
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Yikes.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I'm heading to walmart to pick up a few lol.

Anyone want first crack at them $45 shipped lol
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

You watch now, the fella who bought it will pull a Crosby Autofacts out of it or something

Ouch, with no mention of "blaster" or "retail" the person who won probably thinks they got a hobby box (even though you should know by the # of packs it's not)

Quote Originally Posted by TysonX504 View Post
    Ouch, with no mention of "blaster" or "retail" the person who won probably thinks they got a hobby box (even though you should know by the # of packs it's not)
    And the picture too!

I feel bad for the winning bidder... hope they get something decent out of it!

Dude, I bought a ton of 07-08 blasters at Target for $20 each, flipped on the 'Bay. I had a VERY well done description, including stating that they were blasters. One went for $51, on $36, and the others went for in between $22-$30. I'd say I did pretty well. Hope the guys got something. One guy told me he got a Rookie Redemption for Chipchura and got a nice Legends insert or something...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast