Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    See mstng99tim's Items on eBay

My autograph pickups from the weekend

Most of you have already seen the Holmes jersey I got signed for Wheeler, here is what I got signed for myself. I was pretty disappointed when I heard that they had to cancel LaMarr Woodley's appearance, I was looking forward to getting his high school mini helmet signed that I made. I got 2 more autos on my Super Bowl XL team project, I'm now up to 24 autos and almost 1/2 way done. I also got a ball signed by Limas Sweed, and no, he did not drop it before or after he signed it

Travis Kirschke

Andre Frazier

Overall pic

Sweed ball

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    See Jobber94's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

. I also got a ball signed by Limas Sweed, and no, he did not drop it before or after he signed it

Very nice stuff, and I lol'd at the Sweed comment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pieces!!! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Country

Nice stuff dude! Where'd you get the Sweed?

Country

Nice stuff dude! Where'd you get the Sweed?

Thanks man. There was a big autograph signing here in Pittsburgh and Sweed was one of the players.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

How many more autos do you need to complete the team on that photo?

Nevermind, I didn't bother reading, I only looked at the pictures. lol
    Last edited by iowa49erfan; 06-01-2009 at 10:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha, talk bad about my man Sweed... all of you will be on the banwagon in about two years.

:)

Nice stuff.

Country

Ha, talk bad about my man Sweed... all of you will be on the banwagon in about two years.

:)

Nice stuff.

I like Sweed a lot, he has TONS of potential. I think he'll have a big year this year. I just made that joke because I knew someone else would so I'd rather just get it out of the way right out of the gate.

Country

Thanks man. There was a big autograph signing here in Pittsburgh and Sweed was one of the players.

Awww lucky. Wish i coulda caught you before you went. I woulda loved a Sweed signed ball. If you ever sell it, LMK.

Dude has AMAZING potential. Duh, otherwise the Steelers wouldnt have drafted him. he's the 3rd guy going into this year since Washington is gone. Plus Ward is getting up there in years and has had some knee problems recently.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

man i don`t know if your gone to fit all the sigs on there- if you still need 1/2 they are going to have to sign really small

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast