Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ud draft dual redemtion errors!

Just opened 5 boxes and pulled a dual, thanks to a board member here they let me know about an issue with the dual autoes from the conference clashes and Alumni Association Subsets.

Redemptions were printed with only one name on them. Mine for Mark Sanchez and Munoz was one of them.

I called UD help desk and they were very helpful. They gave me over to Krista, she called me back within one hour of researching and they made a printing error on the redemptions. They should be dual autos and not single!

You can check upper decks website for the checklist of names.

There are three cards that i know of that are printed with only one name

conference clashes
    orakpo/harrell
    sanchez/carpenter

alumni association
    sanchez/munoz

redemptions are only printed with one player
    orakpo
    carpenter
    munoz

you can see a scan of mine in my bucket for an example!

Just thought this would be helpful, as i almost traded this card away as I dont collect munoz but I do want sanchez.

If you have these redemptions and you need to contact Krista, I can PM you her direct number at Upper Deck.

2. Kronozio

is the #77 carpenter in your scan one of them? it doesn't say conference clashes.

interesting, i envision a scary revolt occurring if people send those in and receive a card with two players on it, but only the one autograph.

yeah that would suck.

whooohooo!!!! i pulled the conference clashes redemption copper parrallell quan cosby /michael crabtree dual auto #ED/50!!!!!! i redeemed it on 5/28(still pending) but hes pictured on the card with crabtree! so im happy about this!

Quote Originally Posted by mooney21 View Post
    whooohooo!!!! i pulled the conference clashes redemption copper parrallell quan cosby /michael crabtree dual auto #ED/50!!!!!! i redeemed it on 5/28(still pending) but hes pictured on the card with crabtree! so im happy about this!
    Even better news for you, that card is live now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-UD-Draft-Cr...3%3A1|294%3A50

Quote Originally Posted by tolrobb3 View Post
    Even better news for you, that card is live now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-UD-Draft-Cr...3%3A1|294%3A50
    wow! hopefully i get the card son then!! im on a crabtree hot streak!! this is my 3rd crabtre auto i pulled so far this year! and all were parrallell autos!

Someone who just pm'd me said they talked to Barry at upper deck and they said it wasn't going to be a dual.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast