Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW PHOTOBUCKET! Let's Trade!

NEW PHOTOBUCKET! Let's Trade!

Finally got a photo bucket! Looking to make a few trades/sales. im not done uploading pics yet but I have about half ouf my collection (that's for trade or sale) up.

Link is in my signature! PM me if you're interested in anything. Thanks!

whuduppp blake . yo you got any michael beasley ??

Quote Originally Posted by BiiGDaddy View Post
    whuduppp blake . yo you got any michael beasley ??
    Sup Brotha. no jerseys or autos of beasley yet. just a few base rookie cards

I like the Ilgauskas Gu and the LeBron refractor

Quote Originally Posted by willsting8 View Post
    I like the Ilgauskas Gu and the LeBron refractor

i would love to get that Jerry West gu from you. PM me if you wanna work out a trade. Thanks

I'm gonna hang onto that card for a while because I have no idea on the bv for it and I've grown really attached to it. Is there anything else that you like?

Quote Originally Posted by willsting8 View Post
    I'm gonna hang onto that card for a while because I have no idea on the bv for it and I've grown really attached to it. Is there anything else that you like?

i like the stoudemire/howard dual and the kobe/gordon co signers

could use the david lee bazooka gu, the joakim topps trademark moves rc, and the kg bowman copper #'d. plmk
    Hidden Content ::: Hidden Content
    Gator Cards: 771 ::: Total BV: $5,170.15

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeBaller23 View Post
    i like the stoudemire/howard dual and the kobe/gordon co signers
    The howard/stoudemire is in my pc, but the kobe/gordon is ft. I could give up the Kobe/Gordon and another numbered card or two for the LeBron.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast