Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i need 08 heroes parallels

i need 08 heroes parallels

hey y'all, i am looking for any and all 08 upper deck heroes parallels. let me know what you are looking for in return. thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i got a bunch not listed right now, but at least 25 prob. looking for 2008 bowman chrome xfractors or blue refractors, or evan longoria, lmk or will sell so i can buy the cards i need??

i do not have any of your needs but if you could get me a list and a price, i would appreciate it.

i have at least 125. what can you pay for them? they include a couple /25, along with a couple really nice lower #ed ones

Quote Originally Posted by jimthome View Post
    i have at least 125. what can you pay for them? they include a couple /25, along with a couple really nice lower #ed ones
    i would need a list before i would buy.

I have several Charcoal cards and a couple of the black ones LMK Jerry

if u could get me a list that would be great. anything specific your looking for?

Are you looking for the non-numbered charcoal ones? do you have an RC list? I can get you a list via PM if you lmk what you have... also selling them cheap.

the cards are listed on this link
    http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/Fai...6/index19.html
    Interested in Inserts,GU, and autos of Pujols, Ripken, and past cardinal greats.
    lmk Jerry

i need:
    charcoal 2,66,,90,111,119,127,130,138,147,
    #63 #ed 150/399, #148 #'ed 190/399

i only found these pujols:
    09 upper deck starquest uncommon
    09 topps heritage chrome /1960

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast