Thread: anyone do a Lebron for this?

anyone do a Lebron for this?

I am looking for a Lebron auto, I can add to this if need be...

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...0/IMG_0987.jpg
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    *I am ALWAYS BUYING lots & collections*
    Looking for:
    Brady, Steph, Lebron, Westbrook, Dak, Zeke, Jordan, Mantle/Ruth, HOF autos, Graded vintage

good luck meelypops, be hard to get a lebron base rc but his a bump to help u out

mayo did u see the magic auto, that is a nice card...

thanks for the bump friend. hey u never got back with me about cards u liked from me
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:
    Brady, Steph, Lebron, Westbrook, Dak, Zeke, Jordan, Mantle/Ruth, HOF autos, Graded vintage

Quote Originally Posted by meelypops View Post
    mayo did u see the magic auto, that is a nice card...

thanks for the bump friend. hey u never got back with me about cards u liked from me
    sorry, pm u now

thats a hott MJ auto
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

Hey Bud,

Don't mean to rain on your parade at all, but that's a pretty unrealistic expectation. The Magic auto sells for around $40. I don't know of any Lebron autos that sell for that. Wish you the best, though.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:P.Manning/Luck/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe, Denver Teams & HOF HIGH END.

yea I figured I would need to put more to it... but I didn't know I was on a parade?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

yea I figured I would need to put more to it... but I didn't know I was on a parade?

I wonder what kind of parade too, rose bowl parade or orange bowl????

****, am I getting so old that my sayings have never been heard at all?? lol. Hope you find something man, good luck again! -Ken

My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:P.Manning/Luck/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe, Denver Teams & HOF HIGH END.