Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VERY RARE!!! 1997-98 UD3 Season Ticket Trade Auto Redemption Kobe Bryant FT/FS

Taking offers on this very rare and unique Kobe Bryant card:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...J/DSC04164.jpg

This is an unreleased redemption auto card, that was never redeemable, and it has no BV. Here is how much a PSA 9 version of this card recently went for:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...lenotsupported

Here is more information about the UD3 Trade Cards:

Several years ago, Upper Deck planned to create a 10 player Autograph set for their 97-98 UD3 product (One of the first Upper Deck Autograph sets ever to be produced). These cards were part of a redemption set that was NEVER produced.

Players that were supposed to be included were:

Kobe Bryant
    Tim Duncan
    Anfernee Hardaway
    Tim Hardaway
    Juwan Howard
    Eddie Jones
    Michael Jordan
    Alonzo Mourning
    Gary Payton
    Latrell Sprewell
    It’s been said that only 3 to 8 copies of the Trade Cards of each player were actually made. Unfortunately, only 4 players actually signed for the UD3 autograph set: Michael Jordan, Anfernee Hardaway, Tim Hardaway, and Juwan Howard. Leaving behind only the Redemption Trade Cards for Collectors. So, going back to the Kobe, if he would have signed, this card should have been Kobe’s VERY FIRST Autograph card from Upper Deck. However, Kobe didn’t sign for Upper Deck until 99-00 season, but by that year, Upper Deck produced many Kobe auto cards, making it difficult to pin point the very first one.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by Ojmayo32 View Post
    pcmb for the kobe
    Thanks for your interest, but didn't see anything for the kobe card.

cmb. also have some other autos of RC's of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    cmb. also have some other autos of RC's of this year.
    Thanks for your interest, but I didn't see anything for the Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfreak007 View Post
    I can use it who are you looking for?
    I'm not looking for anything specific, but I do like your Derrick Rose auto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast