Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

05-06 Topps Luxury Box Machine Allen Iverson Auto/224

I am trading this Iverson Auto BV $120 Looking to swap for one i don't have or an auto of the following:

D.Wade
    C.Paul
    D.Howard
    B.Roy

other HIGH END AUTOS

BUT PCMB AND LMK

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

mufinman- on your incoming stuff i like both D.Howards, the Pierce the Melo auto Patch and out of the HTG i like the Wade, Durant, Carlos Beltran DUal and the Thornton Letterman lmk bvs we can go from there

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    The Beltran/Cabrera Dual books 150 but Ill trade it straight up for the AI Auto...thats $30 BV in your favor. Id want to see a scan first though. LMK thanks.

well i would like to try for the others over the beltran . whats the BVS on yours?

The Incomings are all NFT, and the Durant Triple is 120, but Im only looking to sell it. Wade is NFT, and Thornton doesnt book. The Beltran is /25 BV 150 man its in your favor...That for AI? Please Ive always wanted an AI.

well durant and ai both book the same! i could do that. this ai sells for in the $50's if not higher i bought for $55 and $62

You cant do the Beltran Dual for it though? Thats a better card honestly it sells 60, its /25 and it books higher, i just dont do baseball.

i don't do baseball much either.. i like the durant more. and the incomings aren't ft?

No the Incomings are nft. And the durant is only for sale sorry. My offer is the Beltran/Cabrera /25. LMK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast