Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: WTTF: 2009 Goudey Graphs Autos

     
  1. #1

    Arrow WTTF: 2009 Goudey Graphs Autos -- 10 TO GO!!

    Looking for any and all 2009 Goudey autos. Check out my bucket and let me know what you are looking for.
    Thanks, Mike

    AVAILABLE TO TRADE:
    Stephen Drew
    Matt Tuiasosopo
    Jeff Baisley
    Kila Ka'aihue
    Marlon Byrd
    Matt Antonelli
    Lou Marson
    Edwin Encarnacion
    Miguel Montero

    AUTOS NEEDED:
    Ian Kennedy
    Orel Hershiser
    Prince Fielder
    Derek Jeter
    Evan Longoria
    Ken Griffey Jr.
    Carlton Fisk
    Whitey Ford
    Mike Aviles
    Hanley Ramirez
    Last edited by redsnation; 12-11-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Updated for trades

  2. #2
    cmb for the Buchholz Auto
    Football Bucket
    Hidden Content

    Baseball Bucket:
    Hidden Content
    DC is YOUR CALL(PLMK)..

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hhliving1101 View Post
    cmb for the Buchholz Auto
    Didn't see anything I could use..do you have any 09 Goudey Graphs autos not in your bucket?
    LMK, Mike

  4. #4
    i have a whitey ford auto. Ill sell it for $40 paypal. I like



    any 09 topps golds or alexei ramirez? I also have a votto 08 bdpp refractor

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    i have a whitey ford auto. Ill sell it for $40 paypal. I like



    any 09 topps golds or alexei ramirez? I also have a votto 08 bdpp refractor
    I have three 09 Topps Gold: 146.157.161. What would you need in addition to these, the Lind auto, and the Rollins patch for the Ford Auto?
    LMK, Mike

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnation View Post
    I have three 09 Topps Gold: 146.157.161. What would you need in addition to these, the Lind auto, and the Rollins patch for the Ford Auto?
    LMK, Mike
    i already have those golds. Would you buy? Do you have any highend? Is PC or Votto cards FT?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    i already have those golds. Would you buy? Do you have any highend? Is PC or Votto cards FT?
    Here's a list of Votto I have to trade (can't trade any others from PC):

    Autos:
    2006 Tristar Prospects Plus Farm Hands FH 48

    Game Used:
    2006 Bowman Future's Game Worn Jersey FG8 x 2

    Serial Numbered:
    2008 Co-Signers Clay Buchholz/Joey Votto Silver Bronze 289/300
    2008 Co-Signers Clay Buchholz/Joey Votto Hyper Plaid Green 23/25
    2006 Bowman White FG8 152/225

    Rare Release:
    2008 The National Sports Collectors Convention - This card is a 2008 Topps Chrome-style card with the 'The National' logo on the bottom. It was only distributed in full sheets with other cards. A collector was able to get (10) sheets and had them professionally cut to proper size. I purchased all the Vottos from the sets.

    Regular Release:
    2006 Bowman Chrome Refractor FG8
    2008 A&G Regular Mini 129
    2008 Topps Chrome 196
    2008 Topps Heritage Rookie Performers RP4
    2008 UD Timeline 177
    2008 Bowman Draft BDP9
    2009 Finest 69

    The BV on the Ford is $60. The BV on the Lind auto is $10 and the Rollins patch is $25. I always like to trade cards for cards but could do some sort of card+cash deal.

    LMK, Mike

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnation View Post
    Here's a list of Votto I have to trade (can't trade any others from PC):

    Autos:
    2006 Tristar Prospects Plus Farm Hands FH 48

    Game Used:
    2006 Bowman Future's Game Worn Jersey FG8 x 2

    Serial Numbered:
    2008 Co-Signers Clay Buchholz/Joey Votto Silver Bronze 289/300
    2008 Co-Signers Clay Buchholz/Joey Votto Hyper Plaid Green 23/25
    2006 Bowman White FG8 152/225

    Rare Release:
    2008 The National Sports Collectors Convention - This card is a 2008 Topps Chrome-style card with the 'The National' logo on the bottom. It was only distributed in full sheets with other cards. A collector was able to get (10) sheets and had them professionally cut to proper size. I purchased all the Vottos from the sets.

    Regular Release:
    2006 Bowman Chrome Refractor FG8
    2008 A&G Regular Mini 129
    2008 Topps Chrome 196
    2008 Topps Heritage Rookie Performers RP4
    2008 UD Timeline 177
    2008 Bowman Draft BDP9
    2009 Finest 69

    The BV on the Ford is $60. The BV on the Lind auto is $10 and the Rollins patch is $25. I always like to trade cards for cards but could do some sort of card+cash deal.

    LMK, Mike
    id rather trade the whitey or sell it. No cards/cash deal with that card. I dont need any of those vottos

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    id rather trade the whitey or sell it. No cards/cash deal with that card. I dont need any of those vottos
    How much are you looking for it?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnation View Post
    How much are you looking for it?
    asking $40 obo

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •