Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wttf Adrian Peterson auto

wttf Adrian Peterson auto

Hey everyone, what up? anyone have an AP auto they would like to trade, could be rc or not, w/e is good. I have uploaded some nice new things in bucket to put towards it. Thanks everyone, tell me what ya have and if you like anything form me for it...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    *I am ALWAYS BUYING lots & collections*
    Looking for:
    Brady, Steph, Lebron, Westbrook, Dak, Zeke, Jordan, Mantle/Ruth, HOF autos, Graded vintage

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    looking to trade in ur favor
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:
    Brady, Steph, Lebron, Westbrook, Dak, Zeke, Jordan, Mantle/Ruth, HOF autos, Graded vintage

looking to get one
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

i got two if u still got the magic johnson auto lmk

which 2 you got? the magic is in trade talks with someone else, but I can def halt those for AP autos. I gave up a lot for the Magic, so I will need a nice AP for it. What are the AP bv's as well? feel free to pm me
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

troygoesdeep never heard back from you
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

I only saw one auto (the topps) in bucket, what were you thinking for one (or both) of them???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

yea I have the magic, holding it for you
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast