Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

    I'm kicking myself for missing the premiere. Anyone watch? I'm hoping to find the episode online to watch. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    so what happens with Jay Leno? hes on later now?

  4. #4
    I watched it. Will Ferrell was entertaining as usual. I don't like the new studio but its alright.

    Jay is set to have a new show before Conan's starting sometime in the fall I believe.

  5. #5
    I watched the first 10 minutes so far this morning. The open was funny. I like the studio but wish he would have stayed in NYC. I'm glad richter is back, but not sure how they are going to use him exactly.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonds_25 View Post
    Jay is set to have a new show before Conan's starting sometime in the fall I believe.
    Ugggh! I was really hoping he would disappear. We had the thread about 10 most hated comedians a while back...he would be on my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    I watched the first 10 minutes so far this morning. The open was funny. I like the studio but wish he would have stayed in NYC. I'm glad richter is back, but not sure how they are going to use him exactly.
    I wanted to check it out anyway, but if Richter is on there, I definitely have to...love Andy Richter! Did anybody else like Andy Richter Controls the Universe? Well obviously not too many people or it wouldn't have been cancelled, but I liked it a lot.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    Ugggh! I was really hoping he would disappear. We had the thread about 10 most hated comedians a while back...he would be on my list.



    I wanted to check it out anyway, but if Richter is on there, I definitely have to...love Andy Richter! Did anybody else like Andy Richter Controls the Universe? Well obviously not too many people or it wouldn't have been cancelled, but I liked it a lot.

    Both of Andy Richter's post Conan shows were great. Conan is by far my favorite late night host, Im hoping to check him out sometime in the near future. A friend of mine went to the premier and had a blast.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
    Both of Andy Richter's post Conan shows were great. Conan is by far my favorite late night host, Im hoping to check him out sometime in the near future. A friend of mine went to the premier and had a blast.
    I'm having a brain fart...what was Richter's other post-Conan show? He's my favorite late night host too, although I don't watch any of them much. Always hated Leno, not a big fan of Fallon, Letterman has gotten old...Ferguson I like, but he's a little over the top at times. My all-time favorite is still Craig Kilborn...I miss Craigers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on