Thread: Need Some Help

Need Some Help

So I'm really torn 50/50 on this high-end trade, and I really don't know if it's worth it. Here's the potential trade:

I will trade:
    2005-06 Ultimate Collection Achievements Signatures #UAMJ Michael Jordan #20/63
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...C/DSC03677.jpg

For:
    Kobe Stiches In Time Auto/Patch #12/15
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...0list/kobe.jpg

The thing is, i really want a full-name patch auto of Kobe to add to my pc, but i don't know if it's worth a Jordan auto. i know that the Kobe is selling higher then the Jordan at the moment, but i think that's largely due to the fact that it's the playoffs, and I think they will go down to the $200 range again during the off-season.

Anyways, would you guys do the trade?

2. Kronozio
    Keep the Jordan.
    Collecting: Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, and Brook Lopez RCs

Tradelist:
    Hidden Content

Yeah I would hold on to the Jordan. The kobe patches are awful too.

Appreciate the comments, anyone else?

keep mj, that ultimate achievment set is sick

I'd do it if you were getting some nasty patches with it, like one with 3 color one each one. Or just sell your Jordan and buy a Kobe full name auto with some sick patches in the off season and keep some money in the process.

Thanks for the comments, I've ultimately made up my mind and kept the Jordan.