Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Anyone collect driver postcards/hero cards?

Just wondering how many out you guys out there collect these....every time I go to the track, I always try and get as many different ones as possible for my collection, and I also collect autographed ones as well. Anyone else collect them?

If so, I thought it'd be cool to have a thread dedicated to them....I have my own site for postcards (mainly the autographed ones), but there's also a page on there listing all of my regular, non-autographed ones. All of my autographed postcards have either been received IP, or through team shops.

Check it out, feel free to LMK what ya think, and let us all know about YOUR collection!

http://www.freewebs.com/busch5_johnson48/

-J

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

Jeremy

I collect these every year. I have a whole bunch from the different shops. I usually go down to Charlotte and Mooresville and pick up cards from all the shops. You have a pretty nice collection of Postcards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bgnfan4god's Items on eBay

Does 5000+ for the last 15 or so years count as a collection?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

My buddy and I do Jimmie Johnson's hero card EVERY year since his rookie year. I do have an auto 8x10 of Jeff Gordon that i got signed at martinsville this year if u r interested in it. Here is me testing out the pic that we used for jimmie's hero card, well im at work and it wont let me post it, but when i get home ill post the pic.
    -chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got several Hero cards signed by various drivers. Dale Earnhardt signed all of mine through the years when I saw him and I have others that are irreplaceable as well. Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki, Kenny Irwin, Rusty Wallace, Michael Waltrip, Darrell Waltrip, Richard petty and the list goes on. I will have to dig them out and scan pics of them and add them to my album as well as the various cards I have signed.
    The most autograpehed driver I have is Dale Earnhardt. He signed dozens of cards for me as well as sheet metal and other pieces of memerobilia through the years from his days in the Wrangler car all the way up to 2001's GM Goodwrench days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mogarandfan's Items on eBay

Check out the front page of my bucket. All of those came from Texas this year and are auto'd. I have a few more from last year as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

I have a whole binder full. Most of the are Brian Vickers or JJ Yeley but I have a lot of others I got at Kentucky Speedway. I wouldnt say I collected them all, just the BV and JJ ones.

Ashley

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Labontebrothersfan's Items on eBay

I don't technically collect them - but I get them whenever I can
    I have a bunch of autographed ones

Making a list is a cool idea - I'll have to work on mine!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

I don't collect them per se, but I pick them up when I can and send them to people who may need them. Hoping to get some sweet ones this weekend at the track

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

As promised here is the test shot we took to see what it would look like, They liked it, and so If anyone gets Jimmies Hero card (its a fold out this year) this will look familiar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast