Thread: NBA Finals MVP Predictions

NBA Finals MVP Predictions

Kobe is no doubt the favorite. I'm picking the Lakers so I expect Kobe to be the MVP. But if the Magic win, it could be any one of their trio.

2. Kronozio
    LAKERS = Kobe!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I bet Kobe will get the award even if the Magic win the title. That's only happened once ever, in the very first year the award was given, but if there's anyone who could get it again, it would be him.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboymike View Post
    I bet Kobe will get the award even if the Magic win the title. That's only happened once ever, in the very first year the award was given, but if there's anyone who could get it again, it would be him.
    Man you always say what I am thinking. LOL. Great comment.

If Lakers win, it is obviously Kobe. If Orlando wins, I'm going with Rashard Lewis.

Kobe if the Lakers win.

If the Magic win, man, that team is working as one team that you could not pinpoint who will win the MVP. Reminds me of the Pistons when Billups got the award.

Smile

Lakers win - KB (definitely)

Magic win - Hedo (just my humble OP)