2008 Razor Letterman Baseball Box Break Box #4

This is the fourth box I got from BlowOutCards from the VIP special on SCF. This was a great box!!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    great break! Nice numbering
    Thanks!! I was really happy to get all low numbered cards in this box and the redemption was a huge bonus.

Geez, each box seemed to get better! Are the jerseys auto'd?

As in box 2 & 3, I can use the Lassiter.

Rick
    Hidden Content (Baseball and Hockey for trade)

Nice Blackmon! Isnt the Lassister the third one you've pulled? lol and the Redemption is a GREAT pull!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Great box and nice video breaks on all your Razor Letterman boxes. Congrats on all the great pulls
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

Thanks guys!!!

FlyeRick - I can't find any information on the jersey redemptions. I will check your bucket for the Lassiter cards.