Thread: 09 Stealth Box Break

09 Stealth Box Break

I have a question about the autos, I believe mine is a gold version which is unnumbered and I see some of those going for more than the numbered versions. To me it seems you would want the number over the unnumbered. Can anyone explain that?

Johnson Base /99
    Truex Ground Crew /99
    Mark Martin /25

2. Kronozio
    that is odd about the autos-nice multi battle armor though!

Yea, kinda wierd. They are the most common out of all of them, but in years past, the gold autos were always the toughest to come by....maybe that's why?

I think when people see the words "gold Auto" they go crazy. I'd like to consider it more of a bronze type if you ask me.

Sweet Harvick, is there anything I could get you for it??

as i am watching these, i have seen far less of the unnumbered autographs of certain drivers, based on the numbered ones. now i have no idea if these numbered will be in other products so i would guess the unnumbered will catch up in the next releases the signings are in. i have only seen a couple gold sorensons but many numbered.

only johnson autos i have seen are the numbered versions as well. only time will tell.

Nice box! I like the Harvick Battle Armor!! Nice :)

i noticed with the leicht i get outbid on the gold/bronze but i won the purple or orange for 1.75