Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Double-file restarts start at Pocono!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm PUMPED for this! It worked amazingly in the All-Star race, and it'll be nice to have just the leaders at the front of the pack, not having to deal with lapped traffic.

Opinions anyone?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I didnt think I'd like it, but after thinking about it, I think it will make it more exciting! Cant wait to see how it goes!

Ashley

where did yall find this out? its not a bad idea but it hurts the guys that go a lap down. now only one person will get their lap back per caution versus more the old way. good for the compitition but hurts the chances of the smaller teams to stay and finish on the lead lap

i like it also because the lapped trafic will be racing themselves for that lucky dog position too and the lucky dog is all race long now.

I definitely think this is a great idea...Ed

ive been hoping for this for years-im super pumped about it! Its gonna make it exciting-especially the late race restarts.

It's only been a few laps and I love it already.

That created a fantstic race. This might have been one of the best ideas since they came off the sand......LOL

Serious though it did make for a better race....

loved it-made the racing a lot better-and the best cars got to battle-awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast