Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Player Lots (FT)

     
  1. #1

    Post Player Lots (FT)

    Checking lists and buckets on these lots, I will break lots depending.

    Looking for base/inserts/parallels/serialed in return.

    All pack pulled/penny sleeved.

    Scottie Pippen
    1990-91 Fleer #30
    1990-91 SkyBox #46
    1993-94 SkyBox Premium #321
    1997-98 Fleer Goudey Greats #10
    1997-98 Z-Force #191 ZUP
    1998-99 SkyBox Premium #20
    1998-99 SkyBox Thunder #120
    1998-99 Stadium Club #240 TRAN
    1999-00 Metal #133
    2000-01 Fleer Futures #70
    2000-01 Fleer Glossy #155
    2000-01 Fleer Mystique #99

    Vince Carter
    1998 Press Pass #4 RC
    1998-99 Stadium Club #198 RC
    1998-99 Topps #199 RC
    1999-00 Flair Showcase #1
    1999-00 Metal #1
    1999-00 SkyBox APEX #23
    1999-00 SkyBox Premium #1
    2000-01 Fleer Futures #1
    2000-01 Fleer Glossy #44
    2004-05 Topps #30
    2005-06 Bazooka Minis #140
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red #120
    2007-08 Bowman #40
    2007-08 Topps 1957-58 Variations #28
    2008-09 Topps T51 Murad Mini #19
    2008-09 Topps Treasury #8
    Last edited by MatthewLee; 03-09-2010 at 06:14 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    2006-07 Topps Hobby Masters #6
    2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves #81 Josh McRoberts 9/1999

  5. #5
    i could use these lmk what you need for them?

    DWYANE WADE
    2004-05 Fleer Tradition #73
    2004-05 Topps #68
    2005-06 Bowman #90
    2005-06 Bowman Chrome #90
    2006-07 Topps Hobby Masters #6
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red #253 CL
    2008-09 Topps Chrome #100

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasmjohnson View Post
    2006-07 Topps Hobby Masters #6
    2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves #81 Josh McRoberts 9/1999
    The Wade is part of a lot...
    Could separate the rookies though.

    What's FT over on your site and what's not?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsfan View Post
    i could use these lmk what you need for them?

    DWYANE WADE
    2004-05 Fleer Tradition #73
    2004-05 Topps #68
    2005-06 Bowman #90
    2005-06 Bowman Chrome #90
    2006-07 Topps Hobby Masters #6
    2006-07 Topps Turkey Red #253 CL
    2008-09 Topps Chrome #100
    PM sent!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewLee View Post
    The Wade is part of a lot...
    Could separate the rookies though.

    What's FT over on your site and what's not?
    1.jay-z pc
    2. bo jackson pc
    3.2004-2005 prosig autos pc
    4. i dont break sets (sets are for sale though)
    everything else is for trade

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasmjohnson View Post
    1.jay-z pc
    2. bo jackson pc
    3.2004-2005 prosig autos pc
    4. i dont break sets (sets are for sale though)
    everything else is for trade
    Gotcha'...PM sent!

  10. #10
    If you will separate some of the lost, I'd like a bunch.... PM me if something is possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •