Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009 Legendary Cuts 3 boxes (case hit)

a decent break, too lazy right now to scan them, but i can if people want to see:

1. Eddie Murray (black swatch) & Mark Teixeira (white swatch) Generations Memorabilia
    2. Reggie Jackson (white swatch) & Josh Hamilton (grey swatch) Generations Memorabilia
    3. Goose GOssage (white swatch) & Jonathon Papelbon (white swatch) Generations Memorabilia
    4. Reggie Jackson (grey swatch) & David Ortiz (red swatch) Generations Memorabilia
    5. Ron Santo (blue swatch) #72/75 Legendary Memorabilia
    6. Nolan Ryan (white swatch) #43/75 Legendary Memorabilia
    7. Joe Carter (white swatch) #57/75 Legendary Memorabilia
    8. Manny Ramirez (white swatch) Destined for History
    9. Magglio Ordonez (white swatch) Destined for history
    10. Carlos Delgado (grey swatch) Destined for History
    11. Robinson Cano (white w/ 2 color pinstripe) Destination Stardom
    12. Carlos Beltran (grey swatch) Destination Stardom

and......

13. Mystery Cuts Exchange Card

i was told the Exchange Cards are like 1 per case, and are almost always awesome cards. these are the first Legendary Cuts i've ever broken, so i'm not real familiar with them. did i do pretty good?

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Nice Pull on the exchange!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    any alexei ramirez base?

i pulled 1 Alexei, not sure what i'm doing with it. i ended up with a complete base set 1-100, but with only having 6 of the 100 SP's, i'm not sure the set is attainable, so i might break it up.

i was told the Exchange Cards are like 1 per case, and are almost always awesome cards

the checklist is always awesome, then UD will adjust it and add 1000 terrible autos. In my experiences, if you can get a couple hundred dollars--sell or you end up with an auto that not on the list #'d to 150

there are 321 people on the checklist for the single cuts alone...

Quote Originally Posted by wintwins View Post
    i pulled 1 Alexei, not sure what i'm doing with it. i ended up with a complete base set 1-100, but with only having 6 of the 100 SP's, i'm not sure the set is attainable, so i might break it up.
    i just need the alexei for PC so i cant give up much

I would like the Santo for my pc. Please let how much. Thanks, Nathan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast