Thread: Coldplay Concert! Pictures!

Coldplay Concert! Pictures!

Went to the Coldplay concert last night in Noblesville, Indiana and it was the best show I've EVER been to! They absolutely rocked out the house. Here are some pics from the show. Sorry, I have a bad camera for taking pics at night:

During the song "Yellow" they released hundreds of these huge balloons filled with confetti

During "Lovers in Japan" they shot out 2,000 lbs. of confetti shaped like butterflies. It was amazing!

Chris Martin

Sweet concert! Anyone else ever seen them live?

2. Kronozio
    i was there last night as well, and it was an awesome show. i was on the lawn, and really enjoyed it except for the potheads and drunks lol. nice pics!

Thanks man! We were supposed to be in section H under the pavilion but while we were in line some people from LiveNation came up and offered us a FREE upgrade to section A. The seats were awesome. Glad you liked the show.

yeah a group in front of us got moved up too, the whole show was fantastic. i wish snow patrol had played a little longer though

Sweet. I've always wanted to go see Coldplay perform live, though haven't had the chance yet.