Thread: 09 Press Pass Stealth

09 Press Pass Stealth

Yesterday at the LC I bought my first Nascar product. I opted for the 09 Stealth. Here are the hits all are F/S LMK and also LMK if anyone needs any or all of the base.
    http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/s...joejr1/nascar/

Thanks Joe

2. Kronozio
    Howdy, how much for the Gordon transporter /25, Thanks

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I gave you a week to answer, nevermind..

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content