Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week's pickups...

Week's pickups...

Got these goodies in this week...Month started out good so far, even with a few issues with ebay sellers =(

2007 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFL Prime Sterling Sharpe 21 of 25

2007 Playoff National Treasures All Decade Signatures Deacon Jones 21 of 99

2007 Playoff National Treasures All Decade Signatures Charley Trippi 36 of 99

2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders Plaxico Burress And Donald Driver 169 of 250

2003 Leaf Certified Fabric Of The Game Richard Dent 84 of 95

2007 Playoff National Treasures Material Signature Jersey Numbers Emmitt Smith 17 of 22

2004 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Platinum Herschel Walker 13 of 25

2003 Leaf Certified Fabric Of The Game Zach Thomas 07 of 54

Super stuff-love the HOF'ers! Nice defensive autos, especially the Dent and Jones. The Sharpe patch is amazing, I'd like to see him in the Hall one day. What are the letters Thomas used to sign his name?lol It looks like he made up his own symbols to pass as handwriting. Still a great card though.

The Dent and Sharpe autos have been on my want list for a lil while now, glad to knock those off the list. Not sure on zachs sig, he doesnt sign much so I thought I'd take a shot at it, and got lucky :)

Quote Originally Posted by hazeofgreen View Post

The Dent and Sharpe autos have been on my want list for a lil while now, glad to knock those off the list. Not sure on zachs sig, he doesnt sign much so I thought I'd take a shot at it, and got lucky :)
    I have not seen much from Dent or Thomas, congrats on finding both.

Great cards, I like them all. The Emmitt is exceptional

sweet cards, are you intrested in my ocho's from national treasures?

very sweet patch on that sharpe
    congrats on all the pickups. love that emmitt

Bee u tee ful stuff haze!! That Emmitt is ridiculous!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast