Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $70 for a DiPietro patch?

$70 for a DiPietro patch?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/07-08-OPC-PREMIER...ayphotohosting

Almost $70 for this card? Better player then DiPietro sell for less then that, how can this be possible? Crazy islanders fan?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    People will pay stupid prices for anything. I should contact the buyer and sell him my U/D Reserve RC of him. I would give him a bargain price of $25.

Oh, you will need to add $12 for the shipping!

This seller is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by nic11 View Post
    Oh, you will need to add $12 for the shipping!

This seller is crazy!
    its just him protecting his investment. its a smart move really...

Looks like 2 bidders got in a bidding war and wouldn't let go of the card. $66 for a patch /35 of DiPietro is a steep price to pay though.

Priority mail don't cost $12, it's way too much.

People laugh at the amount he paid, yet at the same a lot of people end up a shelling a lot more dough for even less quality cards when they buy multiple boxes that don't pan out.

Guides between $40.00 and $100.00, has some great patches in it, and DiPietro has a pretty strong following, even if alot of people think he is overpriced.

BTW I have a DiPietro Quad remnants I wonder if I could get the bidders info from this seller?
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening-Bishop
    Collecting Luke Schenn, Jonas Gustavsson,
    Bucket: Hidden Content

well, Im gonna go ahead and say that there are a couple of hardcore collectors of him out there and both didnt have that card so they got into a bidding war until one of them said that he has had enough and is praying to god another one pops up in the future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast